Dipped Tantalum Capacitors Features
Epoxy - coated solid electrolyte tantalum capacitor are encapsulated with flame-retardant yellow epoxy powder, marked with laser. It meets and exceeds the requirements of IEC Specification 384-15-3, IECQ Specification QC300201/US0003 and Technical Specification SJ/T10856-96, used in military and civil applications such as TV sets, camcorders, computers, program-controlled electronic telephone switching systems, telephones, instruments and meters.
Chip Tantalum Capacitors - SMD Features
- Molded case available in six case codes
- Compatible with all popular “High Volume” automatic pick and equipment
- Optical character recognition qualified
Chip Tantalum Capacitors Low ESR Features
Our TS20L series is LOW ESR Chip Tantalum Capacitor. This type of capacitor is with 6 different sizes ( S case, A case, B Case, C case, D case, E Case ).
- Operating temperature Range: -55°C~+125°C (>80°C with rated volted darating)
- Laser-markec Case
- Capacitance tolerance: +/-20%; +/-10% (for special order)
- DC leakage at 25°C:1o
- Dimensions rated voltage and nominal capacitance Please see Table 1 & 2 and Figure 1